Sunday, August 7, 2011

Some things I enjoy...

Sorry for my lack of posts lately...life has been busy and I feel like I'm always on the go. Here's a little something though...

Some things I enjoy...
  1. Skype dates with my future hubby
  2. My family
  3. My future family
  4. Making earnest effort to drink water all day instead of resorting to pop (I feel so much better!)
  5. Fresh air
  6. Friendship with my Roomie
  7. Camaraderie with coworkers
  8. Making someone else smile or laugh
  9. Living on a lake...access to a beach, water, and kayaking or swimming whenever I want is so great!
  10. Sleepovers with Michaeleen and Katie
  11. Impromptu dance parties
  12. Friends who I can dress up or down around
  13. Summer sun on my skin
  14. Freckles
  15. The sight of my man in a baseball hat and cutoff shirt
  16. My engagement ring
  17. Four day weekends
  18. Trips to Sterling Heights
  19. Spending time with my soon-to-be nieces
  20. The video of our engagement that Jake made
With love,
Amanda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment